iOS System Requirements

Have the iOS system requirements been released, yet?  I ask because certain other apps released recently require a 64-bit processor, which my iPad 4 does not have.  Please tell me the minimum processor requirement is 32-bit.   :unsure:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

For those of us who don't know the intricacies of iPad models, will the work on a 1st-gen iPad mini if it works on an iPad 2?

IPad mini is quite near iPad2 so it should be possible at least. But slow like a iPad 2 too...

iPad mini 3 and 4 will definitely be just fine!

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please tell us which IOS version is required as minimum ? e.g. IOS 7 ? IOS 8?

I'm asking because I have ios 7 on ipad 4 and I don't want to update to 9 because I have read that it has lower performance.

Also, good luck to your game !!

• 1 month later...

Any chance this app will ever be made to work on older iPads (iPad 2)?

I downloaded it day 1 and bought the bundle based on my love for Pathfinder ACG and obsidian but the game and App Store did not tell me that this game would crash every turn on an iPad 2 it said supported on iPads....

I downloaded it day 1 and bought the bundle based on my love for Pathfinder ACG and obsidian but the game and App Store did not tell me that this game would crash every turn on an iPad 2 it said supported on iPads....

Works perfect on my iPad2 IOS 9.3.1.  Slower loading screens of course than my iPadAir, but not a single crash yet.  Little lag on some card drags sometimes.  I hear others having problems though.  I would recommend turning off effects and others are also saying they turned off all audio.  I turned off effects right away, because I know I need to turn stuff off like that on my dinopad.  But my audio is on and its working great.

Works perfect on my iPad2 IOS 9.3.1.  Slower loading screens of course than my iPadAir, but not a single crash yet.  Little lag on some card drags sometimes.  I hear others having problems though.  I would recommend turning off effects and others are also saying they turned off all audio.  I turned off effects right away, because I know I need to turn stuff off like that on my dinopad.  But my audio is on and its working great.

I think that having iOS updated to the latest version as you indicated is important, the game was crashing during loading for me on my iPad2 prior to updating. I've mainly been playing on android (and Andy the android virtual machine on my PC), but the game seems to be running fine on my iPad 2 after the OS upgrade w/o anything turned off.