Anyone getting SC2 LotV?

Darkpriest

Alarak and his faction reminded me more of Mandalorians than Sith

Was thinking they were dead ringers for the Dark Eldar from 40K myself.

I had the same experience with the second epilogue mission. I did not expect the baddies to overrun my allies quite that quickly so I had no defense on that side ready. Should have paid more attention to how they were doing.

Don't forget you can shift-click Kerrigan to blast problem units (Siege Tanks, Brood Lords, Collosi, etc) and the thingies that spawn the smaller bastards. It pauses her progress bar, but buys you crucial time to block off the ramps with Supply Depots, build your impenetrable wall of Siege Tanks and bunkers, and build a fully-upgraded QRF of MMMs, Banshees, and Vikings.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Yeah I got it the second time because I used her to defend my allies until I could fix up their laughable defenses. I mean seriously, they could barely hold out five minutes. Zagara and Artanis... I am disappoint!

Alarak and his faction reminded me more of Mandalorians than Sith

Alarak looks like Darth Vader lost his mask.

Well, beat the mission on Hard that I wussed out on - the evacuation of Shakuras one. Decided to stop dicking around with DTs and just used hordes of Annihilators and Dragoons, easy peasy. Might as well push on with it as I aspire to reach Bronze League :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Eaziest game is the zealot sentry dragoon spam until you get zealot archon spam with some collosus once in a time.

My friend basically went all the way with zealot+dragoon/archon spam on hard and muta spam on last mission. But he used to be low high skill so somewhere around the level where once in a while he would get matched against some lower tier pro

I think he finished it in one morning.

Edited by Darkpriest

The Centurions are pretty handy, blink charging and stunning. I've found I need to use micro more as they get separated from the dragoon line, or just generally blink too far ahead though. Will try that rather than my Void Ray spam.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra