Missing Maps 175 (Durgan's Battery)

Rubix

Question

Needing some help. I am on steam, and have White March installed.  I cannot access Durgan's Battery, the world map says *Missing Maps 175*.  I've gone through the area just prior to it (Longwatch Falls?), and tried to move on to the north, east, etc.  But nothing lets me access the area Durgan's Battery.

FWIW, my party is all 13-14, and I've already killed Concelhaut (doubt it matters, but who knows).  Please help me out.  I performed an integrity check on my files in steam, no problems.  

11 answers to this question

I did a quick search to see if I could find anything for you. Hmmm It looks like there might be some issues with the Durgan's Battery map:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/82925-missing-maps-175/?hl=%2Bmissing+%2Bmap

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/82769-cannot-load-saved-game-after-re-entering-durgans-battery/

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/82668-game-breaking-bug-in-durgans-battery/

I would follow the suggestion Aarik D gave to a previous poster in one of the threads I linked above:

Hello Travilon,

I apologize for the inconvenience. You can upload a save file and an output log through a cloud storage site such as dropbox. 

Thank you for your support and patience.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ill try other saves and see if they are all the same. However, the cases above were able to enter the area. Am I correct in that you enter the zone durgans battery from the north(or east maybe?) of long watch falls? When trying to zone from there, durgans battery is not selectable.

I'll try to locate my game save files too, to upload. Not sure exactly where they are but I bet I can Search for it.

Okay, I'll try some previous saves, I just hope I don't lose too much.

In the cases above, the people were able to get IN to Durgans Battery. I cannot. Am I correct that the area is first accessed via long watch falls? I can see the area on the world map, but it is not selectable.

I'd have to say here - I've been able to access Durgan's Battery from three different maps:  the village itself; Longwatch Falls, and the wood to the west of the village (sorry, not in game, and don't have all the names at fingertips).

Hi,

Durgan's Battery's accessible and there's just the *missing maps 175 error.

Didn't quite understand 'uploading the save file together with an output log'...Could someone please explain how it is done exactly?

I don't want to mess up my save files without fully knowing what to do.

Tried the command unlockallmaps without the upload but that obviously didn't work.

I think I've done this correctly, here is a link to a zipped save file from the area just south of durgans battery, with me unable to access the zone:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfv8fykvj2lsvz6/6e76fa1dcf2344b0a77d135006741678%2016510925%20LongwatchFalls.zip?dl=0

Hey Rubix, 

Thanks for upload you save. I have loaded up your save and I did see that you could not access Durgan's Battery from Longwatch Falls, but I was however able to access Durgan's Battery from Stalwart. I will write up a bug after I do more investigation to see if reproduce this issue.   

Hi,

Durgan's Battery's accessible and there's just the *missing maps 175 error.

Didn't quite understand 'uploading the save file together with an output log'...Could someone please explain how it is done exactly?

I don't want to mess up my save files without fully knowing what to do.

Tried the command unlockallmaps without the upload but that obviously didn't work.

Hey Antimatter,

You can upload files via dropbox or any other cloud storage site and find the files I require by clicking on the link in my signature. Fortunately we are aware of the missing maps 175 and have a bug in our database. 

Thanks guys!

• Like 1