Weapon Focus: Paesant and Two Weapon Style.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Also, anything that affects melee attacks in general, like Vulnerable Attack. However, even though the spirit shift attacks are considered unarmed, the devs have confirmed that the Monk cross-class talent does not work with spirit shift attacks by design.

Still, the spirit shift attacks were buffed in 2.0 to the point of being generally considered viable, even if still not as powerful as a caster druid. Some players do find it a fun build though.

Edited by Nobear

Spiritshifted Hiravias can outdamage the Lady of Pain. Just saying.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

My thought was to take a fair amount of melee oriented talents with Hiravas and have Sagani using Stormcaller to debuff shock resist. Would take the talents to add shock dmg to shapeshift attacks, and druid's naturally have a lot of lightning type spells.

Does taking a lot of melee talents really effect a druid's spellcasting anyways? I never see many talents I would take on pure caster wizards or druids.

Heart of the Storm is very good for a Druid's spells, but melee talents only really apply to their melee attacks (whether Spiritshifted or not). Spells remain unaffected.

Wildstrike, Greater Wildstrike, WF: Paesant, Two Weapon Fighting, Savage Attack, and Vulnerable Attack are all good talents for a Druid's Spiritshift. However, taking all of them means you're left with but one talent to spend on powering their spells, and Druids are still a spellcasting class—so probably not a great idea. Leave out the last two, perhaps, and go for 2-3 elemental talents. You'll still have a great damage output with your Spirtshift, and your spells will also be powerful.

Edited by AndreaColombo

My druids I spend 4 feats on the shift, with Wild+G.Wild+Focus+Two weapon fighting. Savage attack is annoying to click on and off, and V.attack isn't much of a dps increase as Spirit shift hits close to the 50 damage a hit to make it a draw. After that, I always take Heart of the Storm, as Druid has nice lightning spells.

The last two spots are chosen from either Fire or Ice, depending on what level 1 spell you prefer to spam, and a bonus level 1 spell. I do Ice myself, as Winter Wind is decent damage and can semi CC by itself. Sunbeam spam is also nice though, smaller radius, but easier to aim, and can blind. Once per encounters are dropped, I'll just pick both Fire and Ice boosts though.