*missing maps 175*

daver

Question

So I just ran into this during my exploration of the WM1.  On the world map (when leaving Durgans Battery area, before actually entering Durgans Battery itself), there is an area to the north of the Durgans Battery map that displays *missing maps 175*.  Not sure what that means.  The only thing I can think of is that is in reference to an area that will become available in the WM2.  This is only on the World Map, and I can't actually travel to it.  Anybody else see this?

9 answers to this question

I am getting the same thing - I thought it was related to WM2 as well but then I got an item which showed a similar error about missing stats ... ?

The two things are likely unrelated.

*Itemmod missing* just means a text string with the ability's name is not linked to that particular item but it should. You can report it as a bug in the technical forum (though I chances are the devs are already aware.)

This new map with no name, on the other hand, is almost certainly a new area from TWM pt. II that they forgot to "purge" from the build when they pushed 2.03 live. It's the same with the new companion's portrait, which is in the game portrait folder.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hello,

I finished the game yesterday and was about top reload the pre-endgame save to continue on to the White March when I noticed the same as reported above.

I did not, or ever used console commands in this game.

Since savegames are 5MB and the upload limit is 1 I'll link to the savegame and screenshot.

Screenshot:

http://www.foxlair.nl/~cvdveer/PoE/missing%20maps%20175.jpg

Savegame:

http://www.foxlair.nl/~cvdveer/PoE/c620e213-9f89-4296-975c-95b122fe6369%20autosave_0.savegame

For if I can of any more assistance I'll watch this thread.

Regards,

Christiaan

Edited by moeilijk