A Spooky Update

Hello everybody!

Just a quick update to show off the latest cards.

Backer Portal Update

So far, about 2/3 of all backers have completed their pledge. If you haven't done so, please take a few moments and complete your pledge today:

Please click here to access the Backer Portal

If you do not have an Obsidian account, you can create one at that link and then complete your pledge.

If you have any problems or questions, you can always contact us at: support@zeroradiusgames.com

New Cards

Here are two new finalized cards:

0beb1368f14c33e018aaaf0b5cbb6403_origina

2396d6b48c6f41ad5fe0329662842b5e_origina

We are quickly approaching the end of development. There are just a few cards to finish and we can submit them to manufacturing. We are still working on the rulebook and plan on sharing that soon with everyone for comments and feedback before we finalize it.

Well, guess that update wasn't that spooky after all. Have a happy Halloween!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Scott Everts

Technical Designer

Obsidian Entertainment

It's been a long time since I played a ccg. I love 'em, but finding folks to play is just as tough as finding table top rpg groups. ...Or, to be more accurate, working around *schedules* is tough. Plenty of people want to play. Never any time we can all meet. I have high hopes for LotER. I'm pretty sure the wife is willing to give it a fair shot. I look forward to getting my package.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just dropped into my Account to check for an update. I was excited to receive the address finalisation email a while back and having seen those signed boxes is doubly exciting! Any more tantalisers/deadlines you can share? ;)