Anti-Carth Club

Carth haters come together and lets get rid of this whinning little republican bitch. I mean yea the 1st time through I felt a little sympathy but as I played and played I wanted to strangle him he cried like a pansy. Mentally unstable from wars ok who cares about a stupid war and his home world bombed ok get over it. Geez

This thread has the potential of becoming the anti-thesis of the "Onasi Order"-threads at the Bioware forum.

Same sh*t, diffirent flavour.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Who was worse Carth The Bitch or Jolee that old man lol Jolee had a mouth on him too think hes kinda paranoid

Yes,but at least I could tolerate Jolee a lot better than Carth's constant whining. I believe I left Carth back at the ship most of the time anyway. :rolleyes:

Carth was fine.

What would be helpful would be if those posting could speak in complete sentences and perhaps proof read their posts before making them:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes. Church implies a strong religious conviction of absolute hatred for Carth who is quite obviously the Devil. It also lends itself to the developing of special Anti-Carth rituals, prayers, etc. For example "Oh developer gods please spare my insignificant unworthy soul from the torment of speaking to Carth."

I'm in, but i do suggest our name be The Church of the Anti Carth, much better name than Anti Carth club.  <_<

Why "church"? That just doesn't fit in there... :rolleyes:

I just said why I thought Church was better. It fits perfectly.

Ok...this forum turned into a s*** hole much faster than I anticipated...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta