Can you chose Revan's portrait as well?

I was reading an XBox article on KOTOR 2, and they said that you can decide if Revan is male or female, light or dark side by just answering NPC questions early in the game. Well, can you decide what class he is (soldier/scout/scoundrel and jedi consular/setinel/guardian) as well? It would be cool if somebody showed you a bunch of portraits of all of Revan's face that you could chose from in the first game, and asks you how Revan looked like and you select one. Or there's an option to make a random selection. Thoughts?

yea I just picked up the OXM today and they actually had some stuff I haven't read before, there's gonna be over 10 party members... however you can only get 10 in one game so playing DS or LS will have different PT members, It also mentioned that we're getting an HK model droid but most likely NOT revans HK model

It makes sense to me...I don't see why you shouldn't get to pick the portrait...I mean, you did play with a specific one throughout the entire first game.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I always played a male revan with the head of the guy with the slicked back longish hair, but I've seen him in the preview :p probably just old though so I'm not worrying ;)

I think that choosing the portrait would be better though, because as I played I built up sort of an attachment with my PC and I would be very reluctant to give that image up.

But s/he will be probably be wearing the mask as to keep everyone happy, but who knows ;)

The problem with this option though, is when would you implement it? Keep in mind that you'll "tell" the game how KOTOR 1 ended through dialogue choices, meaning it'll be during in-game conversations. How would they implement allowing a portrait choice? Cut to a "character creation" screen during the conversation? IMO, that might just take the flow out of the conversation.

If Revan appears in character (as opposed to just his name being mentioned), I'm fine with a masked and ambiguous Revan.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think the best option is to learn of Revan's fate, but not meet Revan directly. Revan may even affect the plot of KOTOR:TSL, but this should be your show now with your new character. I imagine Bastilla and Carth will resurface directly, but I have to think that Revan will be more of a shadow figure in the story.

I haven't seen a whole lot of your other posts to compare. That was the only post I've seen you use 1337, so I assumed you did it intentionally to come across as being sarcastic.

If not, then I'd urge against using 1337 here, since people won't take you too seriously if you use it.