Toggle Sneak mode for groups of characters instead of individually

Nicholas Steel

Question

There is no way to toggle Sneak for a group of selected characters simultaneously. Please add support for this.

v2.02 (Game cache integrity verified)
Windows 10 x64
Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ
ASUS P6T Motherboard
Gainward Geforce 560Ti 2GB with latest drivers
Integrated Audio
8GB DDR3 RAM

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

6 answers to this question

He? Works perfectly well for me.

If I place one character in Stealth Mode and select that character as well as other characters that aren't in Stealth Mode, the toggle will not switch either everyone simultaneously in to Stealth Mode or out of Stealth Mode.

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

There is no way to toggle Sneak for a group of selected characters simultaneously. Please add support for this.

v2.02 (Game cache integrity verified)

Windows 10 x64

Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ

ASUS P6T Motherboard

Gainward Geforce 560Ti 2GB with latest drivers

Integrated Audio

8GB DDR3 RAM

Yes there is.

Initially when one character went into sneak mode the entire party did even if they were not selected.

They removed that and made it so one character could sneak while the rest wait.

Now you have to either select them singly or grab the group you want in stealth and toggle it on/off.

Maybe there's an exception for mixed combinations of Sneaking and non-Sneaking party members, in which case disregard this topic. Edit: I'll check the beta.

Edited by Nicholas Steel