Remove Event Log Vignette

Nicholas Steel

Question

Please remove or add an option to remove the Vignette applied to the Event Log/Combat Log. It serves no purpose other than to make it harder to read the top and bottom line. At the very least remove the vignette from the bottom of the interface.

Edit: Extending the request to include the Dialog Window, can be annoying if the Dialog Window height is reduced.

Edited by Nicholas Steel

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

1 answer to this question

Like for example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=630373608

You can clearly fit another line of text in there if you got rid of the vignette and reduced the margins, it also in various cases makes the top line or bottom line look really messy with partials of another line visible like the top line of text in the image having partials of a line above it. I know I can resize the window it just seems really inefficiently designed with the vignette.

I want to read text dammit, I don't want to have the text in the text box arbitrarily darkened because it's somehow "cool", "neat" or "stylish'. No other game does this as far as I know.

Edited by Nicholas Steel

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU