Dialog Window height problems

Nicholas Steel

Question

Height of the Dialog Window can be adjusted, however, reducing the height of the dialog box often bugs out the display of text causing the text to appear out of view (hidden) with an inability to scroll it back in to view unless you increase the height of the dialog box.

There is also no way to reset the height of a dialog box back to the default height, double clicking the top edge of it could be a means of resetting its height.

v2.02 (Game cache integrity verified)
Windows 10 x64
Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ
ASUS P6T Motherboard
Gainward Geforce 560Ti 2GB with latest drivers
Integrated Audio
8GB DDR3 RAM

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

5 answers to this question

Hello Nicholas,

As I mentioned before in your other thread, I have not been able to reproduce this issue. There was no need to make a duplicate post of the issues I have already answered in your original post. However, I will make a suggestion for some way to reset the dialogue window to reset to its default position. 

Thank you for your support. 

I adjust the dialog height to various degrees to demonstrate the inability to scroll up enough to see the start of the dialog when the dialog window is too small. v2.03 beta.

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU