Getting it in the hole. Basketball 2K15-2K16

Leferd

...Can't very well not go to Game 7 now.

Whoo, $900 for a ticket.  Ouch.  I've had a bit to drink, but not that much.

I suppose I could sell my tix. But then again I was on that wait list for years. Why bother getting on it in the first place to only sell Game 7 of the Finals.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Unbelievable ending. I thought Lebron broke his wrist on that missed dunk. But that last free throw proves to be important. This has got to be bitter for the Warriors.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Screw Cleveland. They are pieces of crap Nazi  evil scumbag hypocritical pieces of garabge. This is all Lebron and his teammates. The city, the team,. the  customers are ALL pieces of crap who deserve nothing. But, sometimes scumbags get what they don't deserve.

But, Lebron is DA BEST.

What a fantastic NHL-NBA comba.  Kessel gives  a finger to the haters and Lebron FUs all the punks!

Guys, remember when most everyone mocked Clevalnd twhen they  made the coaching changes? HAHAHA.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I like how CHI claims theya re trying to get younger and more athletic yet two of the players they got are way older than Rose. LMAO

GO LEBRON GO!~

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

OKC traded Ibaka to Orlando for Oladipo, Ilyasova, and Sabonis.

Not good for the rest of the West.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

You suck.

fixed

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

For you, Volo: In Oladipo, they finally got their third scorer behind KD and Westbrook. He's also a very good two player and one if he best in defending against the Pick N Roll. They gained a veteran Stretch 4 in Ilyasova, and a highly skilled and smart young big with strong pedigree in Sabonis.

Ibaka is still a good player, but he's been in decline the last two seasons and is no longer an elite defending see -which is his calling card.

Most importantly, OKC, cleared valuable cap space --because you know...they have a pretty good player who's an unrestricted free agent and is due for a huge payday.

• Like 1

I guess I suck at analyzing draft picks. All the local media seems pretty pleased with the Grizz taking Wade Baldwin with their first pick. At first I thought it was a "hometown" pick since next to the Tigers, Vandy is popular here. But there seems to be some thought he can step in and replace Conley. I'm not seeing it but I hope so.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, **** Cuban. Now they're offering the max to Barnes. Durant isn't going anywhere and once that happens, the Warriors will match any offer they can muster. Waste of time. Could have gone after Mahinmi or Biyombo...

Go the Kobe route and give Dirk the ship. Let him pad his stats in his final year and throw a goodbye tour. Then maybe you'll embrace the tank like they should have done years ago. Next year is actually a decent draft. Please don't give up that first round pick.

Edited by Inyourprime

This is like Barry Bonds signing with the Giants back in January 1993.

• Like 1

Durant signing for 2 yrs $54.5 million w player option for second. Looks like that's a discount--not sure yet. But Curry is up after this year. Dubs already have him budgeted.

Vegas already has the Warriors as 4/5 favorites for the chip. Cavs are 3/1.