Getting it in the hole. Basketball 2K15-2K16

Leferd

It I had the option to coach Kyrie, I wouldn't take that job. Dude is just another ball so hard - can be an absolute juggernaut on offense but refuses to play any kind of defense. Don't exemplify James Harden and Carmelo Anthony... cause I'll laugh and reject you.

For some reason I just had share this memory of playing NBA 2k14 (I think it was 2k14 because 2k15 had the story where you are undrafted and 2k16 has the stupid Spike Lee story) because after you do the scouting game right before the draft a few interested teams will interview you. I almost always play as a point guard but the Warriors were still interested and in the interview they asked why I would be a good fit or something because they were already solid at the point and my reply was something to the effect of that Steph is great but he hasn't won any titles yet and I could get them there. I think I ended up going to the Bucks 

I've got money riding on the next game so I hope Green can contain his crotch fetish

Free games updated 3/4/21

irving plays d. he may not be best but he plays. kid has fantastic gang gets bashed... while mr.mvp vanishes in 2nd half and crickets. lmao

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Gotta give Lebron credit for the last two games as well.  He has just been unreal.  Kyrie was lights out in game 5, but Lebron has been shooting and defending at another level.  It's amazing how he doesn't bite on the first move around the rim, he's got great patience.  He deserves the Finals MVP win or lose at the end of game 7.

Okay.  It may be the multiple IPA's talking, but I'm kinda finding it hard not to root for Cleveland and Lebron.  :p

I mean, this would be a huge moment for Cleveland.  I just watched the 30 for 30 on them and they've had a rough road.  Plus Lebron may have a couple rings, but this is really the only one that matters.  Will he have a better chance than this?  If he scores another 40 in game 7 and wins I am going to put him ahead of Jordan.  I'm seriuz.  It may be the beers talking.  It is gettin hard to type so peace out.

I love Curry and Green, but they've got another 5 years of prime to dominate.  

• Like 1

I'm cool with the Chargers winning, or the Padres during odd years.   :thumbsup:

Thanks. No rush on the NL West ... Pads won't clinch until 2029, after humanity makes first contact. Bolts will take the AFC West at a time I can't disclose because I don't want to jinx it, again, like I did tonight. 

All Stop. On Screen.