Hello, everybody!

Excellent news: the Backer Portal is ready and waiting for you!

Please use the Backer Portal to confirm your reward and shipping address. This is very important. You must enter your shipping address with the Backer Portal or you will not receive your game.

Click here to access the Backer Portal.

You will need to create an Obsidian account if you do not already have one. If you have an account, you can log in at that link.

1416666c5c658745276a61586363bb67_origina

If you are already logged in to the Obsidian site, click Manage Pledge from the drop-down menu in the upper right hand corner.

6206235803b196bf682465277e53bc26_origina

If you used the same email address to create the Obsidian account as you used to pledge here, it will automatically display your pledge. If you used another email account, you can link the pledge by clicking the “Link a pledge” and entering the other e-mail address.

Verify your pledge then click "Complete Pledge".

86a0ad0f7325f6d91f5c488e838c45e0_origina

Your reward tier is automatically selected or you can upgrade to a higher tier. Click "Continue to Next Step".

5878e702aeeabdb67b4351f9960753bf_origina

Verify that your cart looks good and click Checkout.

de1898c83c1826efac63a62e2848f86a_origina

Enter your customer info/address and click Continue.

19bf05c329735ef986a7488ed1baf5ad_origina

Verify the order info and click Place Order.

If you didn't make any changes your total will be $0.00.  If you upgraded you will be prompted to add additional funds through Stripe or Paypal.

8c1abe86cd6812fdd5d26180ad703441_origina

You will get an order confirmation number. You will also receive a confirmation email.

3dcf5b345941b49310432042c449c082_origina

If your tier includes digital rewards, you will also have access to them by clicking on "Get My Rewards".  Please note some tiers do not get digital rewards (such as the Hero & Deluxe Six Pack tiers).

90b02ae5ce361296cd38927765b09246_origina

You will be able to use the Backer Portal to make any changes to your shipping address between now and when we need to prepare the addresses for our fulfillment house. Do not delay! Please confirm your pledge and enter your shipping address now.

Please be aware that the Backer Portal is where we will be getting backer addresses when we enter the fulfillment stage.  We will not be using the Kickstarter system.  So it is vitally important you keep your address up to date on the Backer Portal.  We will send out reminders as we get closer to shipping.

If you have any problems, please email us at support@zeroradiusgames.com. Thank you!

• Like 1

I emailed support about this, but I was not prompted to enter a shipping address at any point. The Addresses tab under Account Settings is similarly devoid of any address form....anyone else having this issue?

I had the same problem and also emailed support. I got an email back saying they fixed the issue, but I still can't enter an address. I can't go through the backer process again, since it already accepted my credit, meaning I'd have to pay twice my pledge amount. If it doesn't work tomorrow, I guess I'll email support again.