Crash every time I try to enter Cliaban Rilag

Interinactive

Question

7 answers to this question

I got someone else to use my save and go to that area, it worked fine for them. It worked for me too once they sent the save game back. Then when I leave and try to return, it crashes again.

I'm sure the logs will provide the answer as to why.

It's probably also worth noting that I went to Cliaban Rilag last night and it was fine, I don't understand what changed. I hadn't used this save since April so perhaps something is screwing it up with the updates that were applied in that time.

Edited by Interinactive

Hey Interinactive,

Sorry about that and thanks for trying to help out Aurelio. I've got all you information which I will check but I'm interested to see if the reinstall works. Let me know your results and we can go from there.

Oddly, after a reinstall, I can make it to Cliaban Rilag now without it crashing. I will try more locations tonight.

The only thing I can think of... I downloaded POE and bought the expansion as it was downloading. Perhaps something messed up there? I'll play it for a few hours tonight and see what happens. I'm not sure what else could have caused it. It's a week old Windows 10 install and I don't use any mods.

Thanks