Loading Saved Game Issues

ScottRobson

Question

I've experienced a new issue today with the game no longer loading saves properly.  I have never had any issues before (I have played through most of the base game and most of The White March), and even played this morning without issue.  This afternoon, I tried to fire up the game, and get the normal loading screen after I hit continue, but then nothing happens.  I left it open at this stage for a quite a while (10 or so minutes), but no dice.  

I had just finished restarting the white forge and had gone back to check out the top level of Durgan's Battery, which I hadn't done yet, which is where my last save is (I don't think it is a save game issue, though, as it won't load older saves either).

Has anyone else had this issue, or have any suggestions for possible fixes?

Thanks

DxDiag.txt

7 answers to this question

Good evening.

I'm experiencing a similar problem with all my saves that are not avalaible to load in the main menu... since 2.01 or 2.02 i cant say...

I am playing with Steam and have done all the process for backup and cleaning process... nothing as change.

When i create a new party, i can save the party with F5 and normal one... then close the game. When i reopen the game i cant load the new party created 10 minutes ago...

Please help ;-)

Thanks

Hey ScottRobson,

Sorry about that. Can you clear some info up for me, I'm not understanding what is happening. Are you freezing on the loading screen during the transition to Durgan's Battery or when you load the save that is in Durgan's Battery? Also can you send me your save file and output.log?

Thanks