Correlating personality with PoE classes

Survey Link

This website will take the responses from a survey and combine it with a deep learning AI to make suggestions.

I made this particular survey when PoE first came out, but not many people had played enough to answer it then. I just remembered it, and thought it would be fun.

Edit:

Awesome! You can see the class and race suggestions after taking this predictor.

Edited by PaintingInAir
  • Like 1

Where are the results?

Also, let me add that some questions were relatively unclear, such as "what are your favorite character/class in PoE". It isn't clear if it is the favorite character/class that you like to play with or that you have empathy for, which is quite different, as you can have a character or class that you liked because you thinked it was interesting, original etc but you actually like playing with another char/class...

Edited by Macrae

Where are the results?

Also, let me add that some questions were relatively unclear, such as "what are your favorite character/class in PoE". It isn't clear if it is the favorite character/class that you like to play with or that you have empathy for, which is quite different, as you can have a character or class that you liked because you thinked it was interesting, original etc but you actually like playing with another char/class...

What I linked before was the survey. Now that it has enough responses, you can see results after taking this predictor.

Where are the results?

What I linked before was the survey. Now that it has enough responses, you can see results after taking this predictor.

Uh, I already did the survey.  Just want to see what your result range is, but it seems to be wanting me to take the survey again?

Where are the results?

Uh, I already did the survey.  Just want to see what your result range is, but it seems to be wanting me to take the survey again?

This is what my results look like. It can save your answers if you have an account.