Is there any easy way to remove the class specific tags for soulbound weapons?

I really want to use more than 1 or 2 of the soulbound weapons.

However my party composition is such that I am not able to utilize them because I do not use many of the classes the soulbounds require?

So is there a method to remove those tags on each weapon so everyone can use them?

There is no way to do this in-game and IEMod doesn't yet allow this, unfortunately.  The good news is that the game's soulbound weapons don't generally outperform the best non-soulbound weapons and aren't even that useful in typical parties where the tank uses a shield while the off-tanks fight with two weapons and the rogue uses Tall Grass in the second line.  Which is a shame, really, given the amount of time the devs invested into developing the concept of a soulbound weapon and the artists invested into producing their impressive-looking skins.

• Like 1

There is no way to do this in-game and IEMod doesn't yet allow this, unfortunately.  The good news is that the game's soulbound weapons don't generally outperform the best non-soulbound weapons and aren't even that useful in typical parties where the tank uses a shield while the off-tanks fight with two weapons and the rogue uses Tall Grass in the second line.  Which is a shame, really, given the amount of time the devs invested into developing the concept of a soulbound weapon and the artists invested into producing their impressive-looking skins.

They are a bit underwhelming performance wise.  And I agree they are really nice looking and I wish they had more function over the already existing weapons found in game.

However I am a completionist.  I also would like to use StormCaller but I have no one in my party that can equip it.  Its final Returning Storm Cast is fairly awesome.

I suppose I could open them up in an infinity editor but I wasn't sure if there was some hard codes for the Class tags.

Personally, I LOVE the soulbound weapons, and now I make a party composed specifically to utilize them.  Maybe they aren't absolutely the "best" weapons in the game, but they're pretty darn good, especially Stormcaller.  I set my rogue up to dual wield Ravenwing and the soulbound one whatever its name is (never can remember when I'm not in game) and boy are they cool!

I'd much rather make my party to use them than ignore them....  Then again, a caveat:  I don't use the premades - I make custom "extras" anyway.