What are you playing now.

Rosbjerg

If I'd know now that Dark Souls 3 won't come to PC anytime soon, I'd be more likely to get myself a PS4. Not really interested in Bloodborne, though.

Just finished Life is Strange. I liked it. The ending... no idea. Guess it was kinda obvious. Didn't really liked all that abstract / memory stuff, though. That stuff wasn't hooking me up at all.

What I would have really, really loved to see, though, would be at the end, after the credits, Max wakes up in her bed and get's em nose bleeding. Then cut back to black and off to main menu. Keep it mysterious, just somewhat open or whatever. Not that I want a Life is Strange 2... It just would have felt better to me.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Tried Dark Souls for the first time. It didn't really suck me in like Demon's Souls did back in 2009. Mechanics are almost the same and the game is great but it doesn't have the same charm and feeling to it. Dark Souls is...more "accessible" compared to Demon's Souls.

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I made one last attempt at the target practice SideOps in MGSV.  I finished 5 of the 7 missions, only to lose ALL my progress because on the 6th mission I fell from up high when climbing to reach a target and died.  Not only did that current mission reset, but so did ALL OF THEM.

So stupid.  It should autosave after each completion.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Found Betrayal at Krondor on GOG, so I know what I’m playing for the next month. :)

Neal Halford is in my eyes somewhat of a genius.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Tried Dark Souls for the first time. It didn't really suck me in like Demon's Souls did back in 2009. Mechanics are almost the same and the game is great but it doesn't have the same charm and feeling to it. Dark Souls is...more "accessible" compared to Demon's Souls.

I had exactly the same feelings, when I started Dark Souls for the first time :(

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Honestly, I feel like the first Souls game you play is the best. I played Dark Souls 1 and thought it was quite good: I beat it on NG7 at level 99, beat it at soul level 1 on NG1, and nearly beat it at soul level 1 on NG7 ([MINOR SPOILERS, I say the name of a boss] I can beat every boss besides the Four Kings...the Four Kings are just too hard to fight 4 at a time at level 1 sad.png [/END MINOR SPOILERS]), so I must've liked it, right? tongue.png Tried playing Dark Souls 2, and I pretty much instantly hated it. Played through the entire game, and it makes me never want to play another Souls game ever again I hated it so much. I know others who have had similar feelings...though I know others that played Dark Souls 1 and then thought Dark Souls 2 was O.K., too.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Played DS2 a lot and liked it. Tried DS1 and never finished it. Hated the grind (or lack of?) due to ever-respawning enemies. Also I had no idea when and which bonfire I should upgrade. The thing I fear the most for DS3 right now is the possibility of once again ever respawning enemies. :/

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yeah, but I don't want to avoid them all time and day. Sometimes I just don't feel the mood to outflank them, especially when there is a part I'll have to repeat over and over again for whatever reason.

Besides, if you still want to have endless respawning enemies in DS2, you can join one of the available groups and bam, respawning is how it was in DS1. I like this choice- why can't I have it anymore in DS3? Meh.

I confess, I don't understand the appeal of Demon/Dark Souls.  Tried both, didn't like either.

• Like 3

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Found Betrayal at Krondor on GOG, so I know what I’m playing for the next month. :)

I read the Riftwar saga before I'd ever heard of BaK. My uncontrolled geekout over the first time I saw Pug in the game was perhaps excessive. Needless to say, I didn't earn any cool points that day. :)

And yes, Dungeon Siege was awesome.

• Like 1

I confess, I don't understand the appeal of Demon/Dark Souls. Tried both, didn't like either.

I think they're meant for the kinda player who liked doing speed runs in old school platformers.. All about overcoming the challenge through concentration and repitition.

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah, weirdly even though they were supposed to be action RPGs they mostly reminded me of side scrolling platformers.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I read the Riftwar saga before I'd ever heard of BaK. My uncontrolled geekout over the first time I saw Pug in the game was perhaps excessive. Needless to say, I didn't earn any cool points that day. :)

And yes, Dungeon Siege was awesome.

Did Neal Halford write for Dungeon Siege? I honestly did not know that, much obliged, I was just commenting on his writing in BaK, at points superior to Feist's prose in my opinion.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

My Sisters of Sigmar were gathering wyrdstone when mercenary archers started shooting down at them from the upper story of a nearby house. They surrounded the building and prepared to bash the archers' heads in when more mercs came rushing down the back street. One of the Sisters intercepted an enemy but got pounced by another. Two versus one, and stupid luck on part of the AI (no misses, no dodges/parries) and she went down fast.

We routed the mercs after taking out their leader, their warlock, two of their halberdiers and stealing their idol, but back at the camp that one sister had to have her left leg amputated.

Now she has a wooden leg.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I have to wait two more days before I can get my hands on on Tales of Zestiria for the PS4.

I also decided to get Dragon Quest Heroes instead of Fallout 4. I am tired of western "sandbox games". I already have enough of those and I would have a lot more fun banging my head against the wall than playing a pile of junk like Skyrim. Seriously, why is there such a huge affection for this game? Does it have mods? So do a lot of other games out there! FarCry 4 is already resting on the shelf so no hiking simulators for me this November, thank you very much!

I also finished playing The Witcher 3 recently and MY GOD was that game a shallow experience compared ot the first Witcher game. It sure is the next "Skyrim" alright... 

Trivia: The only new game the store had brought yesterday was...Assassin's Creed: Syndicate!  :x

I confess, I don't understand the appeal of Demon/Dark Souls. Tried both, didn't like either.

I think they're meant for the kinda player who liked doing speed runs in old school platformers.. All about overcoming the challenge through concentration and repitition.

I found Dark Souls pretty darn easy after a certain point (and that was my first Souls game). But after beating the game once, I did send my character straight to NG7 via some memory editing with Cheat Engine, where that certainly applies. :p Dark Souls 2 was torturous and repetitive (and awful) from start to finish, though. Never got used to or liked the control changes, never got used to or liked the much slower-paced combat. Why you would slow down the second game compared to the first, I don't know...seems like the opposite would be the more logical choice (...or just keeping it the same)...but then again, I'm not a brilliant game designer. ;)

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Just had the Godhammer conversation with Durance while playing PoE. Man, this game is gold, worth every penny! I have made my decisions and Pillars of Eternity is my Game of the Year 2015 even though I haven't beaten it yet. 28 hours into the game and I am simply craving for more and I doubt anything can top this game for me this year.

Looking forward to the dlc and hopefully Pillars of Eternity 2 someday.

• Like 1

My Sisters of Sigmar were gathering wyrdstone when mercenary archers started shooting down at them from the upper story of a nearby house. They surrounded the building and prepared to bash the archers' heads in when more mercs came rushing down the back street. One of the Sisters intercepted an enemy but got pounced by another. Two versus one, and stupid luck on part of the AI (no misses, no dodges/parries) and she went down fast.

We routed the mercs after taking out their leader, their warlock, two of their halberdiers and stealing their idol, but back at the camp that one sister had to have her left leg amputated.

Now she has a wooden leg.

So...she was an adventurer until she took an arrow to the knee?

:p

Just had the Godhammer conversation with Durance while playing PoE. Man, this game is gold, worth every penny! I have made my decisions and Pillars of Eternity is my Game of the Year 2015 even though I haven't beaten it yet. 28 hours into the game and I am simply craving for more and I doubt anything can top this game for me this year.

Looking forward to the dlc and hopefully Pillars of Eternity 2 someday.

I am also playing POE right now. 

Simply put, the game is amazing. So amazing that I might even say....it's my favorite game. *raises flame shield +5.