What are you playing now.

Rosbjerg

I guess, never played COD online and I intend to keep it that way.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have 3 more wandering puppets SideOps to go before I'm done all the SideOps, with the exception of the base "target practice" ones.  Does anyone know if I need to do the base shooting ones to unlock the achievement for completing all SideOps?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Played a little bit of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. While I love the Borderlands series I must admit that the level design in this game is just as atrocious as the two previous game. No other complaints though. The NPCs are funny, you character actually talks this time around, laser weapons are fun to use and Pandora's moon has a really cool vibe to it. Playing as the Jack Doppelganger btw, it's fun to throw my digi Jacks at baddies.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Guess I answered my own question tonight.  Finished off all SideOps other than those target practice ones on Mother Base, but didn't unlock the achievement for completing all side missions.  Guess those 7 are included.  Damn.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

About to start on the final episode of Life Is Strange.

Of course, once I do that I might just replay the whole thing from the first episode again and see how the different choices spill out.  The question is, can I avoid being an adult long enough today to focus on the gaming...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'll doubt your choices matter a lot. It's probably done as in the walking dead games. Tiny dialogue changes and that's it pretty much.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Managed to beat Zenit at last, was save scumming in a way to find something that would work against them. Got lucky with 2 FK goals, so Russian Cup final here I come. Really hating the way this game handles injuries, crises happen way too easily and often.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, it's got the twists, turns, some ups and downs, and the music which helps pack an emotional punch. Then it has a rather surreal section right before the ending choice.

I think over those episodes that are a lot of little choices that shape the play through, but the ending choices do kind of turn it so that all other choices don't matter.  So its very much "choices affect the play, not the ending" type of routine.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

New Vegas, I have the week off so I've been on a bender.. 50 hours so far and I'm maybe half way through. This is gonna take stamina. :)

It's a good game even in spite of the Gamebryo Engine's age and I'm finding myself liking it much more than I did on my first play almost 5 years ago . Even Dead Money, I like the story, but just couldn't stomach the mechanics of that section and haven't tried it since, but now that I knew what to expect and how to prepare for it, it was actually a really awesome DLC. Now onto Lonesome Road (the reason for this marathon) since I never finished it - I'm looking forward to meeting Emo (so I hear) Ulysses.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm at day 54 in Dead State.  I've rescued pretty much everyone, and I think I've delivered blows to the Coyotes, the Militia, and the Mercenaries.  I've got a lot of supplies now, so I think I'll just kick back and relax for a few weeks.

• Like 1

Guess I answered my own question tonight.  Finished off all SideOps other than those target practice ones on Mother Base, but didn't unlock the achievement for completing all side missions.  Guess those 7 are included.  Damn.

Jeez, that's stupid. I'll never finish those target practices. Seriously, the first was so frustrating and confusing that I never bothered with the rest. I am currently grinding for the Architect achievement. I also have to beat [extreme]Sahelanthropus to get the achievement for the main missions but it's pretty damn hard and you get instant deaths whenever Sahelanthropus launches those goddamn homing missles. 

Skyrim does the scripted story sequences so much better than Fallout 3.

That section with Sarah Lyons outside GNR is terrible. She gets knocked out all the time but only one of her retarded posse is scripted to die.

Why even give her a health bar at all.

Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

About to start on the final episode of Life Is Strange.

Of course, once I do that I might just replay the whole thing from the first episode again and see how the different choices spill out.  The question is, can I avoid being an adult long enough today to focus on the gaming...

For a game that's really not my thing I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Finished Age of Decadence, quite short really but very satisfying, and one of the few games that has prompted me to immediately roll up a new character and begin another playthrough. I think i'll explore combat this time.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Jeez, that's stupid. I'll never finish those target practices. Seriously, the first was so frustrating and confusing that I never bothered with the rest. I am currently grinding for the Architect achievement. I also have to beat [extreme]Sahelanthropus to get the achievement for the main missions but it's pretty damn hard and you get instant deaths whenever Sahelanthropus launches those goddamn homing missles. 

I haven't bothered attempting those "extreme" or "full stealth" missions.  I played them already, so they felt awkward as part of the story since it's basically a repeat of what I already did.

I remember even the first Sahelanthropus mission kicked my ass.  I eventually had to call in the gunship to help me take his health down so I had any chance of beating him (it). 

I started yesterday to play Tales of Graces f on my PS3 on moderate difficulty. Launched New Game Plus and decided to try to get some more Trophies. It seems to me the game is little bit easier than I remember :-P

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

A part of me would really like to replay The Last of us. While I thought some parts in the middle were pretty meh and stuff, I somehow totally like this game now. I'll guess more due to the scenery and less the repeating gameplay stuff (fetch a ladder or pallets)...

Even thought about buying a PS4 now that it gets somewhat cheaper. But doing this only for a game with slightly better resolution? Eh...

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Finished Tales from the Borderlands, Telltale's best game. It actually starts off pretty weak, and I can't put my finger on why. I want to blame the soundtrack, but that's kind of my go-to for "I have no ****ing clue." The first 15 minutes or so just felt like a low budget installment and I wondered where it all went.

Once you hit halfway into this final episode, you find that budget. Because it's packed in there. This game pulls everything you want out a finale and I'm simply in love with it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Just played some Sword Coast Legends and... wow, it makes me appreciate Pillars of Eternity. SCL is about as generic as you get. With WOW skill trees... and Magic Missile Levels 1-4.

Didn't WoW do away with skill trees? Because choice confuses people and all that, so let's not do that anymore...

Personally mostly playing Warframe, still a serious bummer that UT3 has no Onslaught mode (Survival is the Warframe game mode I easily enjoy the most).

Had a quick look at Age of Decadence, died in the tutorial, like a boss (and pretty much everybody else I guess ;)), think I'll just roll a non-combat character and ignore combat for now.

A part of me would really like to replay The Last of us. While I thought some parts in the middle were pretty meh and stuff, I somehow totally like this game now. I'll guess more due to the scenery and less the repeating gameplay stuff (fetch a ladder or pallets)...

Even thought about buying a PS4 now that it gets somewhat cheaper. But doing this only for a game with slightly better resolution? Eh...

I originally played and finished The Last of Us on the PS3 and liked it a lot mostly because of the story and the stealth/combat mechanics. I played the remastered version on my PS4 and the new things that it offers are:

a.Higher Resolution(not necessarily better graphics or textures)

b.A camera mode: you can stop the game at any given moment and zoom/rotate the camera and take photos. This is also available in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

c.The Left Behind DLC 

I wouldn't buy a PS4 just for the remastered version since the experience is almost the same but there are lots of other cool games for the PS4, though some aren't released yet. Just to name some exclusives that are probably worth playing:

Bloodborne

Until Dawn

Little Big Planet 3

The Last Gaurdian

Nier 2

Everybody's Gone To Rapture

Gran Turismo 7

Horizon Zero Dawn

Infamous Second Son

Infamous First Light

Resogun

Ratchet & Clank

Shadow of the Beast

Tearaway Unfolded

Uncharted 4

Edited by Cat Food

I'll doubt your choices matter a lot. It's probably done as in the walking dead games. Tiny dialogue changes and that's it pretty much.

Nah, choices are constantly reinforced in lots of small and some bigger ways and are used to pull you into the setting.

That said, since the story is about time travelling, the ending can be interpreted as more of a "you learned enough to reasonably make the right choices when they come" deal, which is fine by me.