Help! Stuck on Dxun

I'm bugged. My last planet is onderon and I'm at Dxun. I haven't finished it yet but I cannot get on the Ebon hawk. I had already done Dxun, and this had happened.  I'll explain more.

The first time I tried I did Onderon first, after completeling everything I was trapped on Dxun and could not access the ebon hawk. There is an invisible wall and the Ebon Hawk tag is gone. I tried this modded and not modded. So I restarted.. ->

This time(My second time) I am doing Onderon last. I can already tell I've run into the bug because I have just left the EH(Ebon Hawk) and I cannot gain access to it. The tag is gone and I cannot enter. I tried it modded and not modded.

I hope I can receive help, its the last planet left. I'm going to continue to do Dxun and complete Onderon but I'm not sure how I will get back on the EH to finish.

• Like 1

From what I've been able to gather, it happens when a few files in the game becomes corrupted (most often by a faulty installation). There's no fix that I know of, other than a clean install + earlier save.

But you could try cheating,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/920601-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith/faqs/35636

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm bugged. My last planet is onderon and I'm at Dxun. I haven't finished it yet but I cannot get on the Ebon hawk. I had already done Dxun, and this had happened.  I'll explain more.

The first time I tried I did Onderon first, after completeling everything I was trapped on Dxun and could not access the ebon hawk. There is an invisible wall and the Ebon Hawk tag is gone. I tried this modded and not modded. So I restarted.. ->

This time(My second time) I am doing Onderon last. I can already tell I've run into the bug because I have just left the EH(Ebon Hawk) and I cannot gain access to it. The tag is gone and I cannot enter. I tried it modded and not modded.

I hope I can receive help, its the last planet left. I'm going to continue to do Dxun and complete Onderon but I'm not sure how I will get back on the EH to finish.

What kind of mods did you install?

that's always what you have to list so we can understand your problem