Does it matter who you send on Adventures?

Question 1: Does it matter who I send?

No not really.

Question 2: Is the exp awarded to everyone?

Yes, all exp awards pretty much go to everyone.  People not in your party I think get exp at a percentage though, so obviously those in your party will level faster since they get full exp from everything.

• Like 1

You do want to pay attention to the turns needed in case you have need of whomever you send. I sent Aloth off on a long four turn adventure as I was finishing up White March. I had left before ACT II ended with the animancy trial and had not done Aloth's quest yet. I was out of quests to do and had one turn left. Had to eat some dragon food to pass some speech checks to solve a quest I wanted to do later.

Moral of the story only send guys that you won't be needing anytime soon.

• Like 1

You do want to pay attention to the turns needed in case you have need of whomever you send. I sent Aloth off on a long four turn adventure as I was finishing up White March. I had left before ACT II ended with the animancy trial and had not done Aloth's quest yet. I was out of quests to do and had one turn left. Had to eat some dragon food to pass some speech checks to solve a quest I wanted to do later.

Moral of the story only send guys that you won't be needing anytime soon.

Thanks.  I made a Generic Monk since it seemed fitting a Monk would go on Adventures alone.