Wow, this place is still here!

Ravenskya

We do not talk about them

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

We do not talk about them

The first rule of old timers is that we do not talk about old timers?

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'm just happy to see this board is still up - though I miss the old Black Isle boards

Nah this board is much better ...now we all respect SJ issues and everyone is very PC

You'll notice there isn't even a " Hot Women Thread " as we don't like to objectify women unless it can't be helped   :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

If someone ever meets Bruce, can they please suture his fingers together so he can't type anymore? :p

:lol:

TN in real life people sometimes ask me " if I ever stop talking " ....cause I talk a lot in RL 

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I haven't been here in forever! Any of the old timers still around?

Nah, we ritualistically killed them

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's nice here, this place has careful writers, decent comedy, women of note, a few good men, and a crazy cat lady that disappears under the couch. 

And we like to talk about restaurants and cheese, thats important  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

John Milton 

Nice to see you again Ravenskya. :)

Id never be able to hang out with Bruce. I wouldnt make it to the end of my second drink before I took a swing at him. :lol: I kid, I kid.

:lol:  I know, my intelligence can be intimidating. But Gfted1 not everyone can be clever...you have other skills like your DIY..that's something to be proud of ?   ;)

Actually 95% of people really like me when they first meet me ( I obviously am aware and control my excessive talking )....but you and  I would be at a hardcore strip club for our first meeting, we don't want to overdo the whole " lets sit and prove we need to get to know each other in RL   :fdevil:  )

John Milton 

laughing.gif  I know, my intelligence can be intimidating. But Gfted1 not everyone can be clever...you have other skills like your DIY..that's something to be proud of ?   wink.png

Actually 95% of people really like me when they first meet me ( I obviously am aware and control my excessive talking )....but you and  I would be at a hardcore strip club for our first meeting, we don't want to overdo the whole " lets sit and prove we need to get to know each other in RL   icon_FIREdevil.gif  )

Strip club do make everything better and I'm sure youre a swell guy. original.gif You are just what I classify as a "chicken little" where not a day passes where a bit of sky doesn't fall on your head. Due to certain personality flaws within myself I find this type of person unpleasant to socialize with irl. Its not you, its me. Aside, the above joke was in poor taste and I apologize. I'm not a violent person unless circumstances force me to be.

laughing.gif  I know, my intelligence can be intimidating. But Gfted1 not everyone can be clever...you have other skills like your DIY..that's something to be proud of ?   wink.png

Actually 95% of people really like me when they first meet me ( I obviously am aware and control my excessive talking )....but you and  I would be at a hardcore strip club for our first meeting, we don't want to overdo the whole " lets sit and prove we need to get to know each other in RL   icon_FIREdevil.gif  )

Strip club do make everything better and I'm sure youre a swell guy. original.gif You are just what I classify as a "chicken little" where not a day passes where a bit of sky doesn't fall on your head. Due to certain personality flaws within myself I find this type of person unpleasant to socialize with irl. Its not you, its me. Aside, the above joke was in poor taste and I apologize. I'm not a violent person unless circumstances force me to be.

Come now...you can't think I took that seriously? You are absolutely under  NO obligation to meet me in RL....and its not rude to say that. I suppose my forum etiquette may seem a little erratic at times...and annoying  :teehee: I wouldn't want to meet someone like that in RL

But for me its not a big deal, I would basically meet everyone on these forums for a drink. And then I would formulate an opinion  :geek:

This is a forum...its best to not take anything potentially rude or insulting personally 

John Milton 

Strip clubs don't make reading better, the damn lights are too low.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That's why you take a kindle whitepaper. And reading to the girls can have a great impression, and gives you a really good reason to be whispering in their ear... :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

That's why you take a kindle whitepaper. And reading to the girls can have a great impression, and gives you a really good reason to be whispering in their ear... :shifty:

My kindle was the single best electronics purchase I ever made

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That's why you take a kindle whitepaper. And reading to the girls can have a great impression, and gives you a really good reason to be whispering in their ear... shifty.gif

Just be sure to sanitize the screen after.

That's why you take a kindle whitepaper. And reading to the girls can have a great impression, and gives you a really good reason to be whispering in their ear... shifty.gif

Just be sure to sanitize the screen after.

You've got to stop going to those really scuzzy places....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

My policy is everywhere but my house is scuzzy :p

Id never be able to hang out with Bruce. I wouldnt make it to the end of my second drink before I took a swing at him. :lol: I kid, I kid.

Of course you kid, we all know you'd make it to the end of your second drink so that you don't spill any during the ensuing brawl. ;)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man