[2.02] Rangers Cannot Learn Graceful Retreat?

LaSpeakeasi

Question

In my old build Sagani had Graceful Retreat. When retraining the option is removed from selectable talents.

Tested on my PC (priest) and Pallegina. Graceful Retreat is learnable at level 1.

Also tested on customized ranger character, Graceful Retreat is no longer available.

Is this working as intended? If so, can we get a detailed list of which generic talents are available to what class?

post-155956-0-14674700-1443597187_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

In my current game, I created a Ranger main character.  At startup I chose Wounding Shot and was given Graceful Retreat for my animal companion (not for my character, though it appeared on his part of the character sheet) for free.

However, upon leveling up, however, Graceful Retreat vanished.   I don't still have before and after saves, though.  Seems to be a glitch there.  I don't recall ever seeing it show up as a choice for my guy on level ups.

I just "cheated" and replaced my lost Graceful Retreat with Wounding Shot, which I think should be given to all startup Rangers, anyways (for role playing purposes).

check the technical support page.  not this one which is for beta patches.  I have a similar thread up with Sagani in that she keeps getting a graceful retreat talent every time she leaves the party.  They seem related.  There is also another thread about her being naked, duplicated and had no gear.  It seems to be an issue with the Ranger class and something with the graceful retreat talent and respeccing.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

dont understand one thing:  problems with ranger/sagani  her talents like graceful retreat etc are known since 3 previously patch... so whats going on obsidian, what are u doing in this beta patch test?..... after so many feedbacks and description/uploaded files concerned with this issue

Edited by Gs11

Yes, the bug is still there.  Just re-added Sagani to my party and she has the animal companion version of Graceful Retreat 3 times in her Talent list.

And again, my main character Ranger lost his animal companion version of Graceful Retreat (which he was given at start up) when leveling up to level 2.