Our 'Part 2' coming up.....

Greetings again. I am not sure if this is the place to post this but Ill go ahead and mods can move it if needed. 

I purchased the package which is the White March and the Next part of White March. 

My question is, does this next expansion raise the cap again or is it just more missions and such?

I suppose my question is rather about what the up coming next part entails. 

Thanks!

I'm in a similar position with my new character, and don't want to finish the game until I've played part 2 of WM.  But if part 2 raises the level cap another 2 levels, won't that seriously imbalance the final battles of the main game?  That would put me, conceivably, at level 16, and originally the main game was balanced to level 12.  Do you think the option will exist to "scale up" the last of the main game after completing the WM part 2?

Do you think the option will exist to "scale up" the last of the main game after completing the WM part 2?

It already exists after beating part I, so I don't see why not. (in the base game the final fight is balanced against level 9, btw)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus