Battletech

ShadySands

• 6 months later...

April 2018 confirmed release

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Hope it's a good'n. The only good mech game in recent years I've seen is Brigador. I welcome Batlletech and hope it serves Mech-fans like me well in the future.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/battletech/14513

Yeah well my graphicard and CPU can handle recommended well enough. My laptop has 8 GB RAM. 16 GB RAM recommended?

Oh and then I met a stupid none game from my workplace who said that I have lots of memory if I have 8GB RAM. 8 GB RAM is minimum amount I would say and many gamers use

16 GB RAM. Well some use also 32 GB RAM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what? it suppose to drop on 24th no?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

This does looks pretty cool (I always loved mech video games. Mech Warrior being one of my favorites). But with

Deadfire releasing soon, I may buy this through GOG down the road when I have a little more free time to spend.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Yeah, my key arrived as well. So many games, so little time. I'd better complete Tower of Time before starting Battle Tech because otherwise I fear I won't be going back for a while...

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Got my GOG key, but alas I have to wait. Mind you, I doubt the game's going to be big enough to make pre-loading a concern (as opposed to another game I find it hard to spend the time downloading, Rainbow Six Siege :p)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So no Madcats or Vultures etc because of copyright, as per usual ?

Well they are in MW:O so i think they could be in

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Nope.

HG's lawsuit against HBS was recently thrown out, but the one against Piranha Games (some of whose assets were leased to HBS) hasn't been decided yet. Until that is resolved at least, no unseen.

edit: but... but... there are unseen in that list...

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Those are Clan mechs, not unseen. thouh the former won't be featured either because the Clans don't show up for another ...20-ish? in-game years.

Nope.

HG's lawsuit against HBS was recently thrown out, but the one against Piranha Games (some of whose assets were leased to HBS) hasn't been decided yet. Until that is resolved at least, no unseen.

seems like these are only Inner sphere mechs, no clans?

Nope.

seems like these are only Inner sphere mechs, no clans?

You tell me man, I only work here.

From what I've read, HG's complaints against HBS covered only a few specific designs. The fate of the rest of the unseen is to be decided in the other lawsuit against PGI. So perhaps in add-ons further down the line.

In any case, I'm sure that "mods will fix it".

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Really looking forward to this one. I've played around with the beta when it first came out but haven't touched it since.

whats your favorite mecha anime?

Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle