So i see in the backer email that draining weapons have been nerfed? Is this so? Why? It was great.

Thanks for continuing to break things, your genius employee who thought this up please give him a personal message and tell him. Balance in single player games is not needed in single player anything that a player doesnt like he wont use. DUH?

Rant off thanks thanks for ruining my favorite passtime.

Edited by Felixg91

They dont work like they did anymore, so now they probably do something like polish a knob or some other useless lame cop out ability, it said 15% attack speed.

Message to Oblivious ....fix bugs not balance.

I kind of hate to be so harsh but stupidity deserves it.

And if i am wrong and they actually made a change that improved draining weapons then i fully admit my unjustified vindictiveness and the vehement error of my ways, but i am not doing the update until, i know how broken they did or did not make it.

Edited by Felixg91

The notes I see actually say "drains attack speed" which I didn't even realize was a thing.  Anyway it looks like value was changed from 20% to 15%.  I've yet to test it, which I would undoubtedly do before giving feedback on the change.

Jerkass! I will be refusing the update and i wont be backing your next game and i will bash your product and company and the moronic idiots that make balance changes that nobody but they wanted, and their insecure need to balance things which in a single player game is unneccessary

I kind of hate to be so harsh but stupidity deserves it and when you ruin something i like then you deserve to be called an ignorant inbred moronic tampering thoughtless tool

Are you real?

Irrelevant how real anything is until it has relevance to YOU.

yes i spoke harshly hastily and rescind the viciousness of my statements. But still i am not at all even mildly pleased.

Balance in a single player game IS retardedly idiotic. Anything someone doesnt like they just wont use.

Fix bugs not balance.

Irrelevant how real anything is until it has relevance to YOU.

yes i spoke harshly hastily and rescind the viciousness of my statements. But still i am not at all even mildly pleased.

Balance in a single player game IS retardedly idiotic. Anything someone doesnt like they just wont use.

Fix bugs not balance.

This is entirely wrong.  If a class I enjoy is significantly inferior to other classes, I'll still want to play it, but it will seriously harm my enjoyment of the game.  Balance is important (at the very least on the bottom end, and I'd argue over the entire spectrum, but I don't feel like getting into it.)

Regardless, draining weapons still drain endurance.  Just picked up Oidhreacht and it still drains just like normal.