cheatsheet for attributes, traits, skills, etc...?

I'm an old PnP D&D guy who loves min/maxxing. I am having a difficult time finding a single sheet that details all of the 'modifiers' in the PoE world. Anyone know where I can find one? Basically, I'm looking for the modifier name, quick description of what it does, and how it interacts with other attributes, traits, skills, etc...

Thx!

I don't exactly have a list of modifiers, but modifiers in PoE work differently from D&D.

In general, bonuses to the same attribute/stat do not stack and only the highest one applies. There are special cases where bonuses to the same thing stack, but they are few and far between (a notable example is the Accuracy bonus from the spell "Devotions for the Faithful", which stacks with "Scroll of Valor" for a whopping +35 Accuracy—confirmed by QA as intended behavior, as the bonus from the scroll is generic and the one from the spell is specifically labelled "melee accuracy" and "ranged accuracy.")

There's a list of special talents you can acquire in-game on the official PoE Wiki (although it doesn't currently include the two new talents you can get in the expansion.)

Other than that, there aren't really many kinds of bonuses that affect the same thing as in D&D where you had inherent bonus, enchantment bonus, dodge bonus, natural armor bonus, etc..

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

For example, what do the following do? How do they affect the character? How does one possibly help the other? I know the basics of many of these but am looking more for how modifiers may affect other stats, etc...

Might

Constitution

Dexterity

Perception

Intellect

Resolve

Endurance

Health

Accuracy

Deflection

Stealth

Lore

Mechanics

Will

Reflex

Interrupt

Fortitude

Concentration

Deflection

I'm just looking for a single page listing all of these with a short description of each and how they affect each other.

Thx!

For example, what do the following do? How do they affect the character? How does one possibly help the other? I know the basics of many of these but am looking more for how modifiers may affect other stats, etc...

Might

Constitution

Dexterity

Perception

Intellect

Resolve

Endurance

Health

Accuracy

Deflection

Stealth

Lore

Mechanics

Will

Reflex

Interrupt

Fortitude

Concentration

Deflection

I'm just looking for a single page listing all of these with a short description of each and how they affect each other.

Thx!

Press "J" in-game and tab "encyclopedia".