When can we expect the Novella?

Odd; I could download it from GoG. Will check again when I'm home.

Yeah its a little odd.  I sent a message to gog and receive this as an answer "Hello, we had a slight delay with releasing these files, but they should now be available and corrently labelled on the accounts right now. I apologise for the inconvenience." but when enter in pillars eternity i cant download the novella. i have the champion version

Any luck?

I can see the novella as available in my GoG account; it doesn't even say "coming soon" anymore.

Besides, I can see you're a backer (I couldn't from my smartphone); the novella is also available from the backer portal.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Any luck?

I can see the novella as available in my GoG account; it doesn't even say "coming soon" anymore.

Besides, I can see you're a backer (I couldn't from my smartphone); the novella is also available from the backer portal.

In my backer i have the novella, but in gog no. My brother is having the same problem. im waiting a answer from the gog team.. its very odd.

In my backer i have the novella, but in gog no. My brother is having the same problem. im waiting a answer from the gog team.. its very odd.

Wait... so you are saying you can get it from the backer portal but not gog? You care about not being able to get it from GoG why exactly?  This game always had a few things you had to get from the backer portal only from the very beginning.  If you can access it isn't that all that really matters? 

Well, the novella is part of one of the packages that are sold on GOG, so I personally *would* care if you can't obtain it from there. It's not necessarily something that might impede kloperius, but other people who purchased the game on GOG (and the version that includes the novella is pretty expensive) might well care.

The odd thing is that I can get it from GoG just fine :\

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus