2.02 Low Endurance based abilities.

Abc123rage

Question

7 answers to this question

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3J7Kynsy9nQUDM2ampZN1g1X00&usp=sharing I think that link should work, I've never tried making a public folder before.

EDIT: I noticed something else... Bhaal used his own passive critical defense, to convert his own critical hit into a normal hit -__- wtf

EDIT: I uploaded another screenshot with Bloody Slaughter working in combat against 100% hp targets, just in case it was only bugging out when I attacked my own party members. >>> I also think Death Godlike passive is working properly after beating up the inn a couple times.

EDIT: I think Bloody Slaughter is just converting the hit to a crit and not doing bonus damage as well as activating no matter what percentage of hp the target is on.

EDIT: I think that ogre has a missing texture now that I think about it.

EDIT: Tidefalls Raw damage is showing up as *EffectError* in the combat log. Uploaded a pic to the folder.

EDIT: Is Concelhauts doom meant to crit for 500ish? uploaded a picture.

Edited by Abc123rage

Hey Abc123rage,

I took a look at your save file and everything seems to be working correctly with bloody slaughter. As for the other bugs, we are aware of them and some of them have been fixed in 2.02

Thank you for your support!

Cool beans can't wait for the final version of 2.02