Update 2.02 Beta is Live

Is incorrect DR fixed?

It was never bugged. It's fine in your screenshot too.

I think he means the discrepancy between the listed DR of an item found with +DR enchantment vs one without it that is later enchanted by the player. It's only a label problem, but it's still a problem.

When you find an item with a +DR enchantment on it, the enchant's +DR is factored into the item's 'total' DR.

When you enchant an item with +DR that did not have it upon being obtained, it is not factored into the item's 'total' DR.

Basically, it's factoring it in one case(items found with +DR) and not in the other(items found without it).

Exactly!

I clearly remember that DR was displaying properly in pre-2.0 versions. In 1.05/1.06 totals were displayed with all bonuses, and if item has pre-built or manualy enchanted XXX-proof +3 it was always added to corresponding resist value or displayed as separate vlalue.

When can we expect the official 2.02 release Brandon?

Possibly today. I was out on Friday so I am checking to see if anything major was reported over the weekend. If nothing was reported we will do the update sometime in the next few hours.

• Like 2

When can we expect the official 2.02 release Brandon?

Possibly today. I was out on Friday so I am checking to see if anything major was reported over the weekend. If nothing was reported we will do the update sometime in the next few hours.

Awesome news, thanks for the reply!

Calibrating...

For those wondering, Novice Suffering still doesn't apply to Druid's Spiritshift.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus