Stuck on level 13 Od Nua

Have you explored the whole level and talked to all of the spirits on it? There's a very specific oath you need to recite, and you can't do it with incomplete information.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Have you explored the whole level and talked to all of the spirits on it? There's a very specific oath you need to recite, and you can't do it with incomplete information.

I believe I have.  Only 2 spirits talk, and a 3rd  seemed to die before he finished talking.

Is this correct?

You need to know engwithian language to complete this level. So you need to do part of a main story that teaches you the language.

I found it by doing wm content and then going through od nua that i got stuck at lvl 13 and only then did the quest related to the main plot with a machine in the haunted district in defiance bay

Ok here's the deal. The spirit that teaches you the password is the one that is loyal to Od Nua. You'll find him in the study at the Northeastern most part of the map. But the first time you speak to him, he won't teach you until you've spoken to every spirit on the map. So you need to backtrack to him after clearing everyone else.

There's another possibility. One of the spirits you encountered at the dead center of the floor will materialize in the middle of your fight with some Animats. If you accidentally hit her with an AOE attack she may end up hostile to you, disabling the quest altogether. In that case you might need to reload the entire area.

• 2 weeks later...