Enable cheats: open the console using the ~ key, then enter Iroll20s; then use the ~ again, and enter NoFog.  Doing this will preclude you from steam achieves.

This disables everything right?... mmmm i dont know if i should disable the fog in everyplace even if i never been there, how do you disable it, in the same way?

It doesn't disable it for EVERY map, just the one you're in at the point you choose to use it.

Once I've seen an entire map, I have an eidetic memory of it, so it's not a problem for me.  But for those who don't have that ability, clearing the whole area you're in while you're there can certainly help. *shrug*  It's still a "cheat".  Some people think it's a big thing.  I don't have an opinion one way or the other.  Since what I do in any new map is clear it from the entry point around the entire map, I don't use the "cheat" to see it.  But I do have the memory for each map once I've seen it, and I also don't have any issue remembering however many maps there are in the game.

Not everyone is as lucky as I am.

It doesn't disable it for EVERY map, just the one you're in at the point you choose to use it.

Once I've seen an entire map, I have an eidetic memory of it, so it's not a problem for me.  But for those who don't have that ability, clearing the whole area you're in while you're there can certainly help. *shrug*  It's still a "cheat".  Some people think it's a big thing.  I don't have an opinion one way or the other.  Since what I do in any new map is clear it from the entry point around the entire map, I don't use the "cheat" to see it.  But I do have the memory for each map once I've seen it, and I also don't have any issue remembering however many maps there are in the game.

Not everyone is as lucky as I am.

I dont think i understand what was your point, care to re-elaborate?

Also do i have to type the nofog command everytime i enter a map?, that will be annoying lol.

I've only just reached the Twin Elms cities, and the one thing I've noticed is that even though I'd never been there, the town of Hearthstone(sp?) has no fog of war at all and its map is fully revealed.  Other towns relating to the expansion are the same, if memory serves.  Not sure whether I like that or not...I like the fog of war initially on a map, but when territories are explored I do expect it to be completely gone by that time.

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin: