[I'm keeping this baby]

Heh.  I wish each party member could have a pet.... I love the undead black kitty.... so that's the one I use all the time.  I'd really like to give the other pets to my other girls, and have them all capering around.

Heh.  I wish each party member could have a pet.... I love the undead black kitty.... so that's the one I use all the time.  I'd really like to give the other pets to my other girls, and have them all capering around.

Eder having a baby as a pet would be pretty funny. Imagine the banter between him and Grieving Mother, lol.

If it were an option, after his epic comment, I would probably give it to him.

Edér: Because Kidnapping Is Always The Answer.

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/

Mechalibur - guess you need to have it equipped when you beat the game to unlock that slide? I had it in my backpack and I'm sure no slide related to it in any way.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Well, I got the poison, stole the baby, beat one brother then another (by hands, not poison - I keep it just in case x) ). So, I completed the quest and baby still with me and I have no idea what to do with it. Glad, this fact can give me an additional ending slide.

Not sure I got the right baby... What quest is that again?

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ah... Ok, then I simply ended the quest differently :)

I think we should be able to make use of the baby.  After all, we are carrying it around feeding it and changing it's nappy the lazy little ****, it needs to pull its own weight!  For instance, when at the Well of Souls you should be able to test out if you'll survive the fall by being able to drop kick the baby down it first and listening out for the splotch.

• Like 2

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

I think we should be able to make use of the baby.  After all, we are carrying it around feeding it and changing it's nappy the lazy little ****, it needs to pull its own weight!  For instance, when at the Well of Souls you should be able to test out if you'll survive the fall by being able to drop kick the baby down it first and listening out for the splotch.

Okay, Satan.

• Like 6

Okay, Satan.

Always a good feeling when someone recognises you for your work! ;)

• Like 4

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

• 2 years later...

i was surprised at the end of the quest, we can't ask Lliras what will happen with him and the baby, (I killed Simroc, can't kill a baby)... 
He look to be a good guy, but I would have appreciated to have more details about the future life of the baby... 
May be later..

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...