I'm a Level 2 Evoker?

Byeohazard

I don't know if Obsidian ever did an official list but...

From my very own few-hour experience on these board I know the following thus far:

0th Title: Nub (0+ posts)

1st Title: Prestidigitator (5+ posts)

I have surveyed the boards for more information and this is what I came up with based on the postcounts of other members:

2nd Title: Evoker (50+ posts)

3rd Title: Conjurer (100+ posts)

4th Title: Theurgist (200+ posts)

5th Title: Thaumaturgist (400+ posts)

6th Title: Magician (600+ posts)

7th Title: Enchanter (800+ posts)

8th Title: Warlock (1,000+ posts)

9th Title: Sorcerer (1,200+ posts)

10th Title: Necromancer (1,400+ posts)

11th Title: Wizard (1,600+ posts)

12th Title: Mage (1,800+ posts)

Final Title: Arch-Mage (2,000+ posts)

Arch-Mage seems to be the final title (excluding Developers, Moderators, VIPs and perhaps Custom Titles).

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

IIRC the titles themselves correspond to the old D&D titles for magic-users. And credit to Magister Lajciak where-ever he/she should roam now...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Well there was the "Obsidian Order" pledges; by topping the Kickstarter pledge with a certain dollar amount you could join the Obsidian Order, hence all the ___ of the Obsidian Order and such.