Poke around Russetwood in the expansion area. You get a vision from one of the abandoned camps, after which you can enter sneak/search mode in that area to find a hidden loot box. There's a grimoire in there with the spell in it.

(Assuming you're talking about the cold fireball. Killing Bolt, I believe I got that at Craigholdt off of some mercs?)

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/

You need to go to Russetwood and scout in the south-western portion of the map (where two spirits argue about Ninagauth the first time you pass by.) You'll find a secret spot that includes a map. Examine the map; you'll find the spot marked with X close to Galvino's place in the Durgan's Battery map. Scout around it to find the secret spot where the Grimoire is.

EDIT: globalCooldown ninja'd me, but I'm fairly positive you only get a map in Russetwood :)

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

1Pv4XzF.jpg

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus