Gauns Share (Unique flail)?

Ok so I really liked Guans Flail (Unique) - it's available pretty early but for the first time I just picked up a fine flail as well and discovered they are identical (thus it's not unique at all)?

same base damage

same 30% of grazes to hits

same fine bonuses to accuracy and damage

Is this a bug? was there something else that Guans had that is now missing or was the normal fine flail not supposed to have the graze to hit bonus?

Call me confused... :(

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I think Gaun's Share has some kind of health leech effect?

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/

I think Gaun's Share has some kind of health leech effect?

Not listed on this one - that does sound sort of familiar tho - health or endurance leech I'll have to watch the log and see if it shows up there.

Gaun's Share is supposed to have the Drain ability (i.e. restore damage as endurance.) In 2.0 a bug made the ability disappear upon loading a game but it should be fixed as of 2.01.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Gaun's Share is supposed to have the Drain ability (i.e. restore damage as endurance.) In 2.0 a bug made the ability disappear upon loading a game but it should be fixed as of 2.01.

I have 2.0.1 but no draining ability showing anywhere (description, Character sheet, combat logs) had a CTD today too - only second one ever in POE - I reinstalled 2.0.1 last week due to the pink problem maybe my install is corrupted. :(

I have 2.0.1 but no draining ability showing anywhere (description, Character sheet, combat logs) had a CTD today too - only second one ever in POE - I reinstalled 2.0.1 last week due to the pink problem maybe my install is corrupted. :(

Here's a screenie of my Gaun's Share (2.01, steam):

post-156406-0-14887700-1442187561_thumb.jpg

The drain is shown as "20% of Damage restored as Endurance" in case it doesn't pop large enough to really see.

• Like 1

Currently in the SLOW process of re-downloading Pillars (after uninstall) so far Setup 1 is done and Setup 2 is a little over half (2.5 of 3.9 G) and I've been at it for over 2 hours - then comes Setup 3 and then all the patches and WM - with luck I'll get it done by sometime this evening. (GOG version)

Now would be a great time to have patches beyond 1.06 and WM available for my DVD version - I would already be playing again :(

Currently in the SLOW process of re-downloading Pillars (after uninstall) so far Setup 1 is done and Setup 2 is a little over half (2.5 of 3.9 G) and I've been at it for over 2 hours - then comes Setup 3 and then all the patches and WM - with luck I'll get it done by sometime this evening. (GOG version)

Now would be a great time to have patches beyond 1.06 and WM available for my DVD version - I would already be playing again :(

Jesus chalupa, that sounds like the installation time for an MMO that's been running for any length of time. My condolences on your long as fug install time.

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/