It should have gone into the chest to the right of your steward.

If you're running 2.0 the stash bug might have killed it temporarily.

Then you'd just have to add it in via console.

IRoll20s

AddItem shimmering_cloak 1

the item ids can be searched in the objectbundle folder. Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_Data\assetbundles\prefabs\objectbundle

Use the windows search function to filter.

Edited by Ymarsakar

The item would normally show up at that chest. I bought the hiro cloak and it was there, from the stronghold interface. So it's probably a bug. I was using 2.00 but if you are using 2.01 just know that that's even more buggy item wise.

Edited by Ymarsakar

I didn't experiene such problems with 2.01 - BUT: now Azzurro always sells me stuff more than once. For example I now got Hiro's Mantle... four times! And that superb medium shield with winter wind two times. Two Rimecutters and so on. So maybe there is something wrong with Azzuro's code atm.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yeah, I too got Hiro's Mantle twice in my last play through. I don't particularly care as stuff he sells is generally stuff I either plan builds on, or have no use for. If I plan a build around an item he sells, I'll buy whatever he offers me and console in what I wanted.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I didn't experiene such problems with 2.01 - BUT: now Azzurro always sells me stuff more than once. For example I now got Hiro's Mantle... four times! And that superb medium shield with winter wind two times. Two Rimecutters and so on. So maybe there is something wrong with Azzuro's code atm.

Nah I've had this issue back with vanilla version, I had 2 Hiro's mantel and 2 Mebec's morningstar from azzuro. Also those gloves of +1 Dex ... three times.

The item would normally show up at that chest. I bought the hiro cloak and it was there, from the stronghold interface. So it's probably a bug. I was using 2.00 but if you are using 2.01 just know that that's even more buggy item wise.

I am still playing 2.0 and he has sold me 4 Husk of White Stag, 2 of the gloves, 2 of the shields, and one Hiro cloak. Never had any problem with things disappearing from any chest though although sometimes loot goes missing from my stash or inventory. Every time I bought something from Azzuro it has been in my stronghold chest when I get back. 

Dissapearing loot in your inventory: try searching for it without some kind of sorting. That way I found some items that were missing. In my opinion the sorting algorythm is crap. Takes forever when you have a lot of items in the stash. It's sorted again and again with every interaction! Bad programming I'd say.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods