Character Generation

Ok so SWG sucks Coronet lags like a bitch so does Naboo ehhh and every other large city in the game but u cant dispute the game had its good parts. You could be all kinds of things lol from a dancer to a Smuggler.

Well almost every game has good parts. Nothing is all bad. But SWG doesn't have enough good parts. Anyways that is beside the point. You will be human in KOTOR but at least the character is not pregenerated so there is still plenty of creativity.

Lets hope there is more than 5 faces to choose from - male and female

There'll be more faces, though I don't know the number.

-Akari

will there be like tattood faces (for all those sith fans out there)?

If they had alternate textures (like they seem to have for a darkside appearance) maybe they could add additional Sith Tattoo ones and make in an optional quest type thing to aquire them.

Ok so SWG sucks Coronet lags like a bitch so does Naboo ehhh and every other large city in the game but u cant dispute the game had its good parts. You could be all kinds of things lol from a dancer to a Smuggler.

That's because you meant nothing in the game.

KOTORII revolves around you alone, which means there will be restriction on what type of choises you can make in character creation and during the game.

Still, certain alien races wouldn't be too hard to implement, and they could still invent a few if they had to, so who knows.

Supposendly, KOTOR forced you to be a human for story purposes, but the more i think about it i'm not sure what difference would have made if Revan was to be an alien...

i mean sith tattoos, not sith piercings (if they even exist), i ment it as a darth maul sort of style, or master uthar, not Dirty Fred's Piercing shop ;)

I was under the impression that the tattoos were a Zabrak trait and not a Sith trait. Customization would be nice though anyway.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could match faces to hairstyles and colors?  Is it possible to have that simple little addition in the game?

Or even better, if they released Dev tools with it for modding, custom implemented tattoos. :p

Which isn't going to happen.