Coil of Resourcefulness Bugged

View619

Question

Issue

When equipped, this item allows a unit to completely ignore recovery upon weapon switching.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Give Kana 3 reload weapons, equip Coil of Resourcefulness and Quick Switch (-2.5  weapon switch recovery).
  2. Fire the first shot, then switch weapons immediately.
  3. You will be able to fire the next weapon as if there was no recovery. This continues on to the third weapon, and possibly fourth if you have the Arms Bearer talent.

I have given Kana medium armour as well (the blue padded armour from the Defiance Bay Lighthouse). 

4 answers to this question

Is this in combat or out of combat? If it is out of combat, reload times may be interrupted and then become instant to save time, but it would normally work as normal in combat.

The weapon switch avoids reloading, but there should still be a short time between each switch. The talent reduces that to a very short time, however, allowing a build that spams firearm damage at the beginning of combat for a spike dps.

Edited by Ymarsakar

Is this in combat or out of combat? If it is out of combat, reload times may be interrupted and then become instant to save time, but it would normally work as normal in combat.

The weapon switch avoids reloading, but there should still be a short time between each switch. The talent reduces that to a very short time, however, allowing a build that spams firearm damage at the beginning of combat for a spike dps.

This is during combat. I have four ranged weapons equipped and I can chain shoot without being hindered by switch recovery.