Fulvano's Amulet?

This amulet provides +5 Reflex and +15 Healing done - not sure what "healing done" means.

Does it mean the wearer adds +15 to healing he does to others  or that any healing done to him adds +15?

I'm guessing the latter.

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

It's the same as the healing bonus from might.

Same question - does it mean that healing done to you gains +15 or healing you do to others gains +15 (or both)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

My Fulvano's Amulet  as like Belt of Bountiful Healing seems doesn't work. When I'm wearing 1 of these, either the  tootltip's information doesn't changed or log battle too. I tried on various characters, even  only with  just 1 of these items equipped( so no stacking items problem i guess), in many ways ( like healing  character whose wearing item or healing another companion). The amonut of healing doesn't change.

What could be the reason? I'have the same problem on ver. 2.0 and 2.01.

Edited by Gs11

It adds to healing effects originating from the wearer, like Might.

THx!

@wanderon  does your amulet actaully change amount of healing in skill description or battle log? couse my healing item make no diffrence 

Edited by Gs11

I would like to know if anything happens when you wear all of Fulvano's items at the same time ... amulet, gloves, boots, whatever else. 

I was wondering that too.  I *thought* I had them all.... didn't notice anything "special" - I had the amulet, gloves, and boots, but maybe there were other bits I didn't somehow run across?

I would like to know if anything happens when you wear all of Fulvano's items at the same time ... amulet, gloves, boots, whatever else. 

I was wondering that too.  I *thought* I had them all.... didn't notice anything "special" - I had the amulet, gloves, and boots, but maybe there were other bits I didn't somehow run across?

You need to find his toupee.  It's guarded by the Bald Dragon.