concerning traps...

Is it possible, or is it supposed to be possible, for a character to place multiple traps? I tried this once with my ranger, and when I placed the 2nd trap, the 1st one disappeared, gone forever. I find traps useful for getting past the first wave of a large battle, especially in interior sections. I got around this limitation somewhat, by having a high enough mechanics skill on three of my party members. Each of those members are able to set one trap each. Just wondering if the "one trap per character" is intentional.

Yes one trap per character is a feature - no doubt in recognition of how easy it was to abuse traps in BG2 :p

It was easy in many games. I remember virtually peppering the place with traps in Dragon Age Origins on my second playthrough. When I knew where I would be rushed.

Another thing that erks me is the small triggering trap radius....i dont know how many traps i've set just to have em walked over.

With 2.0 you see what you get.

huh

In 2.0 the interface shows the trap's trigger radius while you're arming it—is what I think he's saying.

Another thing that erks me is the small triggering trap radius....i dont know how many traps i've set just to have em walked over.

huh

In 2.0 the interface shows the trap's trigger radius while you're arming it—is what I think he's saying.

oh wow i havent noticed il have to pay more attention...

Make easy money at home on your own time....I do:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaguser19246113

huh

Exactly

And the radius it shows is the actual radius of the trigger? As I recall it always showed a circle when setting but the actual trigger area was much smaller than that.

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...