Diferent Bugs/problems (Can't acces white march, stucket conversations, Respec problems, Load times)

judgebeo

Question

I got 4 BUGS/PROBLEMS:

1.- Can start the White March missions, cause I can't talk with the steward

Like: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/81328-cannot-speak-to-the-steward-to-begin-durgans-batter/?hl=steward

2.- Eder keeps wait for talking, but already chosed all options in our conversation

3.- If I respec my character, Savage Attack, keeps available without any need to pick it. And if i choose it during lvl up, i got 2 savage attack available.

4.- The loads time are hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrible.... :(

Here are the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/275k5smif9tnpxc/AADj1vH1AErQUMLlozRIlTSJa?dl=0

7 answers to this question

Another curious thing, I found that lot of areas are "undiscovered"; Areas that I already discovered before... maybe im adventuring to far, but seems that the game variables/data has been reset to the start with the expansion installation; because that, if I travel to cyal nua (the first scene where Thaos appears) there is the carbonized figure, Thaos and 2 other guys that were part of the first cutscene.

So seems that all data/variables are like you started the game from 0 (because that you can't talk with steward until you take ownersip of Caed Nua, and the maps are undiscovered and under fog of war, the Cyal Nua bug... ), but if you start again, everything is ok, cause, you will be able to access to all missions and triggers again...

Quite a big bug if im right... and quite dificult to solve and modify all savegames stored info... hope we can get an answer soon from Obsidian, Im not playing the game because that...

PD: Updated the files on Dropbox.

Edited by judgebeo

Seems that with the last patch we can initiate White March, but there still other bugs

- Eder keeps wait for talking, but already chosed all options in our conversation

- If I respec my character, Savage Attack, keeps available without any need to pick it. And if i choose it during lvl up, i got 2 savage attack available.

- The loads time are hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrible.... :(:(:(:(