Chants/Invocations INT stat confusion

I've red  many opinions about INT stat influence for Chants and Invocations, but mostly they  were contrary.

So for confirmation:

-INT influences for AoE/Duration  of Invocations

-INT influences for AoE of Chants+ Duration of lingering time only  Chants(phrase)

And second question: whats is AoE  for chants,UI doesn't shows this, so how to calculate it(influence of raising INT per 1 ) or maybe there is less or more standard radius( someone was writting about 6 m) for  AoE of chants?I've made gun chanter and after that, I had noticed that my chants dont get to enemies, couse when I'm shooting I'm not close enough to foes.

Edited by Gs11

INT should increase the AoE of chants, correct. The AoE is large, but it does have its limits. To maximize it, I like to give my chanters an item with Over...something. Oversee? It's an enchantment that increases AoE. Couple of rings have it, or you could steal Aloth's armor to get it.

In more spread-out battles, my chanter Watcher often ends up moving toward the center of the battlefield, to get as many allies and enemies as possible within radius.

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/

INT should increase the AoE of chants, correct. The AoE is large, but it does have its limits. To maximize it, I like to give my chanters an item with Over...something. Oversee? It's an enchantment that increases AoE. Couple of rings have it, or you could steal Aloth's armor to get it.

In more spread-out battles, my chanter Watcher often ends up moving toward the center of the battlefield, to get as many allies and enemies as possible within radius.

what about -INT influences for AoE/Duration  of Invocations,Summons ?

-INT influences for AoE of Chants, ok , and  Duration of lingering time only  Chants(phrase) also?