Lots of bugs introduced in 2.01?

ianh

Question

It seems there are lots of new bugs in 2.01? When I have the map open, alt tab out, then alt tab back in, the map is transparent. Often OK/Cancel buttons are invisible in dialogue boxes meaning I have to guess where to click. I play a druid and returning storm  no longer works at all - it just wont cast. I've also noticed that sometimes when I load in to Ondra's Gift there are two music tracks playing at the same time. Is it risky to uninstall a patch when I have several hours of progress on 2.01?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

It seems there are lots of new bugs in 2.01? When I have the map open, alt tab out, then alt tab back in, the map is transparent. Often OK/Cancel buttons are invisible in dialogue boxes meaning I have to guess where to click. I play a druid and returning storm  no longer works at all - it just wont cast. I've also noticed that sometimes when I load in to Ondra's Gift there are two music tracks playing at the same time. Is it risky to uninstall a patch when I have several hours of progress on 2.01?

Do you have problems with menus? Sometimes, all my menus are "unfocused" such that you can't click anything – any mouse click just puts me back into gameplay. In worst case I can't even save or quit the game. I separately asked about this in this post, but it would be interesting to see if more people haves seen this issue.

Thanks for posting this about Ondra's Gift and apologies to you for encountering that bug.  I hadn't heard of it until now, but we'll look into it.

np, I had a play around and the two music tracks in ondras gift bug doesn't seem to happen when travelling in and out of ondras gift but if I'm, for example, standing in ondras gift, save my game, quit to menu and then load my save again; then 2 music tracks are playing at the same time.

Also I'm not sure but I don't think it was introduced in 2.01, I think I remember it happening before 2.0 but I'm not sure.