2.01 patch UI bugs

lameover

Question

Hello!

Firstly There is some UI text bugs in 2.01 with(at least) russian translation.

Last letters dissapeared. Some descriptions dissapeared even in english.

0Xph.png

tZUm.png

1CSJ.png

PDWa.png

Next is a random button dissapearance when saving to occupied slot or trying to travel to another location on world map, when it asks "Are you sure?" "yes" and "no" buttons dissappears. It's just a visual bug, the buttons actually is on their places.

I can't reproduce this bug now, unfortunately, maybe later.

EDIT: here it is.

TcE6.png

Edited by lameover
  • Like 1

Sorry for my bad english.

I've seen the 'no buttons' once so far, and that was when floating text was present at the time I wanted to lockpick.

Is that the case too for when you notice missing buttons?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Same problem here (Ubuntu 15.05, Steam version). UI is completely messed up in 2.01. On the character sheet the accuracy values are sometimes wrong, DR values may also be wrong... I don't know but the guys that let this patch out of beta must have watched a Bewildering Spectacle or something.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Same issue here, seems to appear after the latest patch. Seems to appear randomly when there's a "yes/no" confirmation dialog, i.e., world travel, trading, etc. (see the attached picture). You can click on the left for "yes" and on the right for "no" so the dialog itself works, it's like just the buttons are not rendered.

The game is the Steam version, running on Windows 10 x64.

post-156647-0-11170200-1441482363_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, I've spent about 20 hours on this game so I don't know it all. But it seems like "barbaric yell" and "babaric frenzy" stopped working with the latest patch. I press the icon, it sometimes highlights but never ever executes.​ Thats really bad because I have no Chance without this and lose a lot of battles.

• Like 1

...it seems like "barbaric yell" and "babaric frenzy" stopped working with the latest patch. I press the icon, it sometimes highlights but never ever executes.​ 

Same problem here, it's pretty annoying, doesn't work with either a mouse click or a keyboard hotkey. Can't think of a way around it.

I've had the dissapearing names (pic1) happen on the release version, so that's hardly a new 2.01 issue.

The second is pretty odd though. You verified files right?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The second is pretty odd though. You verified files right?

I verify files almost every day when i see a new bug original.gif But, obviously, it doesn't help.

Last thing suddenly fixed after game restart.

Edited by lameover

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the wait and inconveniences. There are too many bugs being listed here and it is very difficult to track each one. If you find a bug, please search the forums before making a post, and if you dont find one, then please create a new thread for that one bug. Please keep each thread  limited to one bug only.

I will answer this post about the missing buttons bug.

We are aware of the issue, but its a rare bug and difficult to reproduce. If anyone has exact steps on how to create this issue, it would be a great help to us if you could relay that information.

Thank you all for your support. 

We are aware of the issue, but its a rare bug and difficult to reproduce. If anyone has exact steps on how to create this issue, it would be a great help to us if you could relay that information.

Thank you all for your support.

Hello!

Bug with missing buttons is a random bug happening after a couple hours of playing. It can't be reproduced by just loading a savegame.

Bug with missing\confused item names in shops happened only once and was fixed by loading last save.

But this bug with missing item\bestiary description can be reproduced.

English

OmW6.png

Russian

BsG4.png

Save

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c11d4mkpv3pwa10/b6dc84f0a5ef4e9d8a43a64519c2630c%209845788%20.savegame?dl=0

Edited by lameover

I'm getting the missing button bug as well (at least they are clickable if you remember which is which), it's happened in two play sessions a day apart and is rather frustrating and annoying.  Not sure what is causing it though, still seems random and sometimes dialogs will appear correctly only to be broken the next time one comes up with buttons.

I'm getting the missing button bug as well (at least they are clickable if you remember which is which), it's happened in two play sessions a day apart and is rather frustrating and annoying.  Not sure what is causing it though, still seems random and sometimes dialogs will appear correctly only to be broken the next time one comes up with buttons.

Yep, I get this after a few hours in game.  It's not game-breaking; if you want to accept you click to the left, if you want to cancel click to the right.  Sometimes you'll get a second screen in some situations where you'd normally see "Continue" - in that case, click in the middle.

I'm having the missing buttons as I try to launch after installing WM. Screen says Install Successful. At launch I get nothing, black screen, no intro screens; if I hit Enter I get the empty menu, the buttons don't work except Exit. Version says 2.01.0721

When I installed 2.01 for PofE it said Errors Present. I also installed 2.01 for WM. Mistake?

I've emailed Support but no response. I'm  looking for a WM install thread here.

Other issues with the italian localization!

Should be "Spada, A una mano"

post-156850-0-86049700-1442257246_thumb.png

Should be "Anello"

post-156850-0-95602800-1442257258_thumb.png

Should be "Soglia di danno", not "dabnno]Soglia di danno".

post-156850-0-01272400-1442257295_thumb.png

This is REALLY annoying to see these trivial bugs in such a wonderful game. Please, fix things up. :)

Davide

Same problem with missing buttons in UI, happens very often, closing and reopening the save\load or traveling window helps but is very frustrating. Its been two weeks and still no hotfix for abilities, White March experience pretty much ruined. I havent been to new maps yet and im not even going to untill all this mess gets sorted out, if not, ill think twice before buying part 2 when it comes.