GOG achievements

Morm91

Question

Hi guys,

I have the game on GOG, and I noticed a few days ago that the achivements list is available on GOG Galaxy, but it seems i can't unlocked them (i tried with the crafting ones).

Is it supposed to work, or must we wait for an update of the galaxy client or the game itself ?

6 answers to this question

Hey Morm91, 

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Did you happen to use the console command at any point or mods? If so, that would disable the ability to gain achievements. If that is not the case, could you please upload a save file and an output log? You can find the locations of those files in the link in my signature.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello,

i have this problem too. i reported this on GOG. So that they have the chance to take a look at their side into Galaxy Client whats happening.

I never used console, but i do use one mode: "Corrected german translation".

Should i open a ticket at obsedian for this as well ?

Could you please kindly tell me whats the actual status for Morm91 request ?

Thank you

Cheers

Hello,

i was told by gog support that achievements for poe are not released now. Because gog support do not clarify (it´s only one sentence...) i do not really understand their meaning. So far, if achievements are visibly in galaxy you can gain them (for me that is true with two other games). But the feature "achievements" itself is not activated in the client - thats true. Maybe thats what gog is stating...but if you search in gogs ticket system "mantis" you will find the same staement for eq. witcher 2: "Sorry - the support for achievements to POE was not yet released " (thats a quote) . I opened a ticket at mantis & also told them about what you both are discussing, that mods &/or console maybe could cause issues - but gog support did not answer to that. Well, i guess we have to wait until they release a client version with activated trophy feature & see if gaining achievements is possible then (i´ll bet yes).

This is a gog mix with games that have achievements: https://www.gog.com/mix/games_with_galaxy_achievements