Impenetrable Durgan Battery?

Lets see...

- door on lower floor sealed until you open it from the inside by activating the forge

- probably a magical exit only (you can't enter there)

- it's common knowledge that there's a stairway leading to the forge, everyone knows that, I mean those folks in the village probably made a bed time story about it and used it for the last 300 years.

Yup... I'm pretty sure they are dumb

Lets see...

- door on lower floor sealed until you open it from the inside by activating the forge

- probably a magical exit only (you can't enter there)

- it's common knowledge that there's a stairway leading to the forge, everyone knows that, I mean those folks in the village probably made a bed time story about it and used it for the last 300 years.

Yup... I'm pretty sure they are dumb

I'm talking about the door on the first floor left from the main entrance, it leads to the wall with guns right above the main door.

Thought you were talking about the "balcony" to the east. I'm guessing you are referring to the battlements. That's still a hard to access area, you have to fight your way through all those creatures guarding the battery and pray that you won't get a spear thrown into your back while scaling the wall (if you manage to climb an icy wall in armor and carrying heavy weapons). :p My #3 argument still applies.