Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Slappy

KOTOR: TSl Remastered Anyone?

Hey Obsidian!! if you can't do a KOtoR 3, How about a remastered TSL for XB1/PC??? How dope would that be! Get rid of all the bugs, put all the cut content back in plus more maybe.... all using current gen hardware. Just imagining it makes me think how awesome that would be. It would sell like crazy and I would buy it in a heartbeat. Any other thoughts on this??

Hey Obsidian!! if you can't do a KOtoR 3, How about a remastered TSL for XB1/PC??? How dope would that be! Get rid of all the bugs, put all the cut content back in plus more maybe.... all using current gen hardware. Just imagining it makes me think how awesome that would be. It would sell like crazy and I would buy it in a heartbeat. Any other thoughts on this??

Hello!

I don't know if you know it,but EA has been given the license to make SW games for 10 years.

We Kotor fans would like a remake of KOTOR and KOTOR 2,but the problem is that,EA will put its enslaved companies to work on SW games.

In fact DICE is working on a new battlefront,but it will be more of a battlefield game than an actual Battlefront.No space battles,No campaign,only 4 planets and max 32 players.