[TWM 2.0] White Crest Armor has incorrect enchantment level

AndreaColombo

Question

I believe the enchantment level of White Crest Armor (that is, that amount of "enchantment points" that are taken up out of the total of 12) is too high. If you check its details in the crafting menu, you'll see that "Cumbersome" - the property that slows down the wearer - takes up 2 enchantment points. I believe this is in error, as negative effects usually have negative enchantment values that actually free up extra points.

SAVED GAME: link

OUTPUT LOG: link

REPRO STEPS:

Load the attached saved game.

Select the Cipher and go to the inventory.

Observe that she is wearing White Crest Armor.

Right-click the armor and click "Enchant."

Observe the enchantment details on the top-right corner of the Enchanting screen; notice the "Cumbersome" property has a value of 2.

Please confirm with designers whether this is intended. I advocate "Cumbersome" was meant to have a value of -2.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

1 answer to this question